1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. From the Products section, click Web Hosting.
3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
4. After Launch, you can see home page of your account including file manager, database, FTP and many other.
So now using File Manager, create or choose an installation directory and you can direct upload all file or wordpress setup files via FTP from your local PC.
On the Hosting Control Center home page, click Install Apps.
Click Install Now!.
NOTE: The Install Now! Button displays only when the selected value application is compatible with one of more hosting plans in your account. Godaddy Provide inbuilt such application such wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Simple Machine, Zencart.
5. Create a database name, username and password, and then click Next.
6. Now your installation process is over, so in browser enter url of your hosting account.
7. Enter the Admin Name, Admin Password, Email and Blog Title for your WordPress installation. Click Finish.